Adding Skills to a Section:
- From the Main Switchboard, click on Setup and Courses.
- Select the course for which you want to create skills.
- Click on the Skills button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the skills for this course. You can arrange the skills in any way you want to (e.g., a straight list, master skill with sub-skills, etc.) If a skill is linked to a master skill, first list the master skill in the "Skill" column, type the skill to be linked, and use the pull-down button next to it to bring in the master skill.
- To rearrange the sequence, highlight an item and moving it up or down with the large arrows on the left.
All skills will automatically default to the section when you create a new section.
Adding skills to a section where skills already exist, you can enter them at the course level and click on "Update Section Skills." This will update them for the current Time Period.
Instruction Hours #1 and Instruction Hours #2 allows you to enter the number of hours required for two different types of attendance.
Example: CNA classes require 120 hours of time in the classroom and 90 hours of time in the clinic (or on the job). You can track the required hours for each type of attendance in the course. These fields may be left blank if not needed.