To view the class list with each student's cumulative hours and number of meetings attended to date, from the Section screen, click on the "View Roster" button at the bottom of the screen.
You cannot edit anything on this screen, except the screens accessed from the icons on the left of the ID numbers
Accessing information with the icons on the left of the View Roster screen:
1. Student Demographics: to edit student's information, click on "Demographic" icon next to student's name.
2. Student Fees: To see a complete history of a student's payments, click on the "Fee Info." icon next to the student's name. This screen is identical to the one accessed from the Student Demographic screen when clicking the "Fees" button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Student Attendance: View daily details of a student's attendance by clicking on the "Attendance" icon next to the student's name. The student's attendance for each meeting for that section will show.
Buttons at the bottom of the "View Roster" screen:
1. Edit Roster: This button acts as a "toggle" between the View Roster and Edit Roster screens.
2. Print Attendance: print a report of your class attendance.
3. Input Attendance: takes you directly to the screen in which you can manually input or edit a student's attendance.
4. Print Class List: allows you to print a report with students' names, ID numbers, ADA types, enrollment statuses and enrollment dates.
5. Add'l Tests: access to "Student Additional Tests" screen.
The "Edit Roster" is similar to the View Roster, except that it does not show students' cumulative hours and you can make changes to some of the fields.
1. Using "Edit Roster" to do the following:
Change a student's ADA Type, either individually or for all the students, by entering the default ADA Type in the "ADA Type" field at the top of the screen.
Change the enrollment date by highlighting the existing date and entering the corrected one.
Change the enrollment status (either individually or for all the students in the class by entering the status in the "Status" field at the top of the screen).
Enter/edit grades and credits (mid-term and/or final).
Enter a check-mark (from the keyboard or scanner) if the student has earned a certificate
For ROPs, enter a check-mark if the student is also enrolled in the CC, CVE or Lab portion of the class.
2. Accessing information with the icons on the left of the Edit Roster screen:
Student Demographics: to edit student's information, click on "Demographic" icon next to student's name.
Enrollment History: shows a complete history of all the dropped, completion and re enrollment dates for the student in this class. It also shows how the change was made (through the attendance scanner form, from the Edit Roster, etc.).
Skills: Track students' performances through the skills screen. For skills to show up on the section screen, they must first be entered on the Course screen. Click on the "Skills" icon next to a student's name and enter a level of accomplishment for each skill on the list.
3. Buttons at the bottom of the "Edit Roster" screen:
View Roster: go back to "View Roster" screen.
Delete Fees: handle the refund/credit /deletion associated with the fee.
Input Skills: assign skill level for the entire class
Input Attendance: input or edit a student's attendance.
Student Goals: assign goals for the entire class
Print Class List: print a report with students' names, ID numbers, ADA types, enrollment statuses and enrollment dates.
GPA Update: after entering grades and/or credits, click on this button to update the GPAs for all students in the class.
1-877-845-4005 | 1310 Hollenbeck, Sunnyvale CA 94087 | Fax 408-732-8206