Report 4.51j List of Concentrators for Phone Survey.
Report 4.51b Address Labels for Adult Concentrators in Capstone from CDE 101-E1
Report 4.51d Labels for Adult Concentrators from CDE 101-E1 with course numbers
Report 4.30c E2 Survey Results by Section
Report 4.34b E2 report
Report 4.34d E2 Summary report
Setup Survey and Collect Responses
You will need the list of students so you can setup a survey in ASAP and enter the placement of the concentrators in the Capstone course from the E1 report. The survey should have the following:
1. Military (on active duty in the military)
2. Further Education - Related to Major (enrolled in further education or training related to major)
3. Further Education - Unrelated to Major (enrolled in further education or training not related to major)
4. Employment - Related (full or part time in an occupation related to CTE program completed)
5. N-Employment - Non Related (full or part time in an occupation not related to CTE program completed)
6. Others (this is for students not in any of the four categories above)
Adult students will be counted once in each Capstone CBEDS code. If they are enrolled in more than one Capstone CBEDS code they will be counted in each code.
Total number of students responding to the survey is a unduplicated count regardless how many "yes" answers which he/she answered by CBEDS code.
1. Setup New E2 Survey
2. Collect Survey Responses
3. Run report 4.34
New users: Please watch this instructional video which will show you step by step how to run the report.
Experienced users: the second date range you need to enter is not the same as your first date range.
1-877-845-4005 | 1310 Hollenbeck, Sunnyvale CA 94087 | Fax 408-732-8206